BackwardsmaX

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Poems I have written about people you have never met before (unless you have met them before) leaving the nameless company that I work for. (number 5)

Poem for Julia Roberts who left to have a baby. No, not the film star, this one is much better looking than her.


There's something going on with julia
A belly's turning quite peculiar
It's grown to an enormous size
I think she's eaten all the pies
And just when you start to figure
That it will stop, it then gets bigger.
And even though it still does swell
The fact remains she looks so well
Pardon me if you think it rude
I'll clarify- it's not the food
that's helping to expand her tummy
No, its a baby. She'll be a mummy
Pretty soon You mark my words.

(I always thought that stork like birds
Brought the rugrats to your door
and left them outside on the floor
But then I learned that the creation
of human kids needs incubation
for 9 months or so, or sometimes less
Or even more, I must confess
I've only had an introduction
To human forms of reproduction)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home